12/25/2007

THE FEAST OF THE INCARNATION


I'm not big on sending out Christmas cards, and many of my skeptical friends tend to withdraw in the holiday season anyway. But I feel like sending holiday greetings near and far to the people who have brought some humor, compassion or thoughtfulness to the blogosphere. And so, here I go, with thanks:

Amanda.


Blake Stacey.


Charles Hatfield.

Glen Davidson.

Greg Laden.

Ian Ramjohn.


James McGrath.

John Wilkins.

Josh Rosenau.


Karl Mogel.


Ken Cope.


Ken Miller.

Kristine Harley.

Lawson Stone.


Madhu Katti.

Mark (Calladus).

Nick Matzke.

PZ Myers.

Rog Lucido and EPATA.


Vera.

Wendee Holtcamp.


Wesley Elsberry.

Zeno.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, and happy holidays to you, too.

Zeno said...

Cheery holiday greetings to you, too, Scott. I passed through your neighborhood on my way to my family's annual Christmas festivities. (I survived to tell the tale.)

May the New Year smile upon you!

Unknown said...

A blessed Christmas and New Year to you too Scott!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Scott! I hope your Christmas was blessed and that your New Years is filled with joy.